Saturday, June 19, 2010

18 Things To Know About Me

1. I love Mexican food..... A lot and want to eat it everyday but it gives me gas.

2. I know way too much about TV, Characters, Celebrities, etc. If I focused more on academics I would have been smarter than my brother.

3. My two biggest fears are snakes and sitting at a red light.

4. I don't like to sleep in clothes because it restricts my movement in bed.

5. I HATE, HATE, HATE to be touched. I must do the initiating or I have to trust you.

6. I will never complain about my food being wrong at a restaurant.

7. If things do not go the way I planned it throws my whole day off. (Like wearing different shoes than the ones I was planning to wear to work.)

8. I need time to mentally prepare myself before I go out somewhere. (Xanex also helps.)

9. I am am incredibly picky eater. I don't eat cold cuts, meat is suppose to be warm. Things that are creamy and white gross me out.

10. I read fan-fiction and write it too.

11. I miss Marching Band........ way more than I should.





12. I quietly hold grudges.

13. I never cry, EVER.

14. When I feel stressed my eye ball twitches.

15. I don't like to get in the car unless I am driving.

16. I feel that my job is beneath me and often feel that people doubt my intelligence because I am doing that kind of work, even though I have the exact same degree they hold.

17. I have seen EVERY Law and Order episode from all three series at least twice in my lifetime. (Yes, all 20 seasons of the original, still my favorite.)
Jill Hennessy and I
18. I am amazing cook and some how I can throw anything in a pot and make it delicious. I wanted to be a chef but my mom said no.

No comments: